Welcome to Liked!
Please login to start discovering
To do this you need to log in.
- Save your collections
- Share your collection
and much more...
Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
??? #1 top game globally with 500 million+ games played ???
Plague Inc. is a global hit with over half a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
? “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
? “Best Tablet Game of 2012” - New York Daily News
? “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
? “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
? “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
? “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
? “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
? Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
? “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
? Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
? Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
? Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
? 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
? Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
? 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
? Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
? Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being the 3rd most popular iPhone game of 2014!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
- iPhone3GS iPadWifi iPad3G iPhone4 iPodTouchThirdGen iPodTouchFourthGen iPad2Wifi iPad23G iPhone4S iPadThirdGen iPadThirdGen4G iPhone5 iPodTouchFifthGen iPadFourthGen iPadFourthGen4G iPadMini iPadMini4G
- Ndemic Creations
- 53.94 MB
Plague Inc. Mutation 10 Discovered - Santa's Little Helper
1. Special Christmas Scenario - Infect the World with Happiness! Boring governments have banned holidays, laughter and celebrations. Luckily, the Neurax Worm has teamed up with Santa and is determined to infect the whole world with joy and happiness.
2. Teleportation scenario - Highly advanced technology has created the opportunity to travel through a portal and teleport to other countries. Where will they go?
3. New Progress Screen - Just how good at Plague Inc. are you? See your completion % and complete challenges to become a Plague Inc. master!
4. Major gameplay update to core disease types following player feedback, particularly Parasite, Prion and the Neurax Worm, as well as upgraded human AI, making life more difficult for any potential world-ending pathogen
5. Improved starting country selection, updated the world population and added lots of new Simian Flu achievements
6. Performance improvements for all devices
7. Minor game balance / AI improvements / bug fix
1.10.1 Fix for Russian translation bug
I have future updates planned – let me know what you want!